Monday, October 29, 2012

Monday, Day Twenty: Quiet Day Alone

I had breakfast, and read up on hurricane Sandy which is due to hit the east coast (U.S.) today. The prediction is for a really big one. Pat is concerned, telling me (by e-mail) to try to get a few days extra of my medicines and change my flight so I don't land in the middle of the chaotic aftermath of the storm. I'll look into both. I did a wash and hung it out. It's cold today and I doubt if it will dry before tomorrow. 

I didn't even go out for lunch, but had some left over gimbab I bought at Seoul station for the train ride Saturday.

Sushi bar with conveyer belt in fore ground
Lobby of Lotte Cinema
 When Geoffrey got home he went running while I took a nap. We then went back to city hall circle and the Lotte Cinema and department store.  We got tickets first, for the new James Bond movie "Skyfall." It isn't even out in the U.S. yet. We ate in the food court again, both eating omrice, Geoffrey's with a hamburger and mine with a cutlet of some sort. We then went to the sushi bar for the second course. We looked around Lotte Department Store for a couple gifts but didn't find anything at a reasonable price. Across the street at Lotte-mart there was nothing at all. We went back to Lotte Cinema, in the Lotte Department Store building, and sat down in the lobby until the theater was opened.

No comments:

Post a Comment